Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time for a cow

I just realized I haven't written about Milk Inc until now. Time to make up for that since I've been a fan since the start.

And the start was with a huge hit across the European clubscene with the excellent "La Vache" which landed at a perfect time for them in 1996-97 when the classic eurodance constellation - male rapper/female singer - era was slowly turning towards either bubblegum or a more trancy sound.



The following singles didn't do that well outside of Benelux or the trance scene and I thought of them as somewhat of a one hit wonder even though I new they where still releasing. It wasn't until they around the new millenium found their current form with Regi Penxten and Linda Mertens in front and the amazing "Walk On Water" that I really started taking notice of them!



Since then they have released several great tracks, one of them being my favorite from their side and one of my all time favorites as well. The simply awesome "Time":



Milk Inc has slowly build a base of faithful followers and has proven to be a viable dance act, most others only surviving to their second album if lucky.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: