Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wheel of finally

I've previously written a review of the Ace Of Base concert in Copenhagen last year. In it I mentioned an amazing electro version of "Wheel Of Fortune". I have no idea why they didn't released it as a single at that time as the net was creating a lot of buzz around Ace Of Base's return to the limelight with a mini-tour and especially about the "Wheel Of Fortune" version they where playing at the concerts.

Well now it have finally been released and it's just as amazing as I remembered it!



I do hope it will get the success it deserves but I fear Ace Of Base again will see dissapointing sales because of weird release plans ruining their momentum. If it where up to me, this one would go straight to the top, and I can't wait for new material hopefully released as announced next year.

No comments: