Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heart of dance

I actually can't believe I haven't mentioned Maxx before! There's no doubt I will get back to them again as they are the ones behind such amazing songs as "No More (I Can't Stand It)" and "Get-A-Way"... Simply amazing!

But for now it's about the hidden gem that is "Heart Of Stone":



One of my favorites of theirs and a song I have had as my mobile ring tone for the past year and a half. And I still love it!

I can't believe it wasn't released as a single back in the days I'm sure it would have done better than some of their other singles.

4 comments:

Eurodance Blog said...

Wow .. man you read my mind this is my fav song tooo :)

don't tell me that next song that you like is 2 unlimited closer 2u :)!!!?

DJ Duck said...

"Closer 2U" is a great song too. So sad that album didn't really became a hit. "The Edge Of Heaven" and "Be Free Tonight" are fantastic!

Eurodance Blog said...

I think because of the name! At that time it was hard to imagine this girls in Ray & Anita place.
Only Wanna Get up! was a hit.

DJ Duck said...

True. A lot of people didn't really thouhgt they could be any good without Anita & Ray. So sad, I would have loved another album with the two girls.