Sunday, December 30, 2007

Every Christmas

Christmas has passed and New Year is upon us, but I can't let December end without a post on Christmas-songs.

The comming years I'm sure I'm going to comment on lesser known and forgotten Christmas-songs, but I have to start with "Last Christmas". This unavoidable Wham classic have been covered numerous times and of course by dance-acts as well.

As some of you may know just released this Christmas is Cascada's version of the song. Actually one of the better covers of the song if you ask me.



Just as good is Whigfield's version from approximately ten years ago (I'm thinking of the "Major Cut" version below).



I personally can't decide which of the two i prefer. Probably because they are both very close to the original, just a bit faster paced and with a female singer. So I'll let you decide.

Happy New Year!

No comments: